Sabado, Disyembre 29, 2012

TO-BUY LIST

So. I want to buy past KPOP CDs as many as my budget can. But I'm really hesitating what should I buy first because I can't really buy it in one snap. hahaha. The Unboxing videos on YT makes me really tempted to buy because the packaging is sooooo very very good. Aigoooo. Makes me wanna save 100+$ TO BUY kpop cds I want. ^_^ Want to Check my List? Here it is.

  1. T-ARA - MIRAGE
  2. WONDERGIRLS WONDERWORLD
  3. BAEK AHYEON - I'm Baek
  4. MISS A - INDEPENDENT WOMEN
  5. ORANGE CARAMEL - LIPSTICK
  6. LOVING YOU - SISTAR
  7. TAETISEO - TWINKLE
  8. GAIN - TALK ABOUT S
  9. HYUNA MELTING
  10. AILEE - First Mini Album
  11. B1A4 - In the Wind
  12. BEG - Sixth Sense
  13. Miryo - Dirty
  14. JJ PROJECT- Bounce
  15. 2AM - THIS SONG
  16. 2AM - Friend's Confession
  17. 2AM - F. Scott Fitzgerald way of Love
  18. 2AM - Sain't O'clock Limited Edition
  19. Jo Kwon - Im Da One

Woah. So Many! I know that 100$ is not enough for this but I'll take it slowly. HAHAHA. But I think I should buy JYP Artist' CD First because you know, I freaking love JYP ENT. Not JYP Himself but the Entertainment Agency. Kekeke. =)) After I buy some CDS I listed here, I eventually do an unboxing videos. I don't know how fun to do that Unboxing Video but I'm really really want to do one. I'll Post it right away. Just cheer me to buy this all!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento