Sabado, Disyembre 29, 2012

JYP ENTERTAINMENT AUDITION

To fill my absences in this blog, I want to post many as I can in this day. I'm really inspired enough to post something I want.
 

So yeah. What you see above is JYP Audition. I'm really serious right now to audition but I'm not even better than anyone else. T_T but this poster is for Koreans only. They have online Audition for International but you have to come to Korea if you pass the First Round(That's what I understand when I read that. So if I mistaken that please, Don't kill me.) I want to audition so badly to know my weakest points. HAHAHA. When I first heard my voice singing, I'm really hope that it will still improve but I need JYP Entertainment to improve that.   I want to finish my college first but I want to audition as early and my college life will eventually cover my teenage year and I know the chances of being a trainee is relied on age besides the talent you have. I don't have a talent that makes my self proud so I'm really relying on my age. Do I tell too much about my plans? KEKEKE. Anyways, Aigoooo. Even if it takes 5 years to train, I'll really endure it. Eyyyyyy. ^^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento