Miyerkules, Marso 6, 2013

2AM One Spring Day

Kyaa! You don't know how Happy I am that they release their 2nd full album. ^^
AIGOO. MY FOUR BOYS. REALLY GOOD TO SEE THEM AGAIN AFTER 1 YEAR.
OMG. My Beautiful Four Boys. Please have a concert here in Philippines^^ 
When I saw the MV, The glasses that Changmin wears in their photoshoot was used also by Jo Kwon in MV. 
So their album contains POSTER, PHOTOBOOK AND PHOTOCARD! SHIZZLES. PHOTOCARD! So I need 5 albums to make it COMPLETELY? 4 for individual MEMBERS AND 1 FOR GROUP. OMG. MY MONEY CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS.
Somebody can do giveaway? I'll definitely join and do my best.
The Tracklist. My Personal Favorite is Reading You, One Spring Day and, Geuddae~ I love them all but this songs I gave you makes my heart really move. 

If you haven't watch the VIDEO, Please do it NOW. It's soo beautiful. Everything was sooo beautiful.
Please buy their Album. Support them by buying their ALBUM. It's definitely gonna worth it. I'll buy their album one of these days and I'll make a review of it. ^^

So sad I can't play their songs along the way going to school. I might cry or get sad when I hear their Ballad Songs. T^T That's my problem with ballad songs. It makes my mood change. T^T
All of their songs in this album were definitely good. IAM FANS, PLEASE SUPPORT THEM AND HELP THEM TO KILL ALL CHARTS FOR 1 MONTH!. Monster Rookie Lee Hi will do a comeback too and UKISS! but that's not a hindrance. We all need is the SUPPORT OF IAM and to those who like the songs of 2AM!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento