Linggo, Marso 3, 2013

Today, March 4 2013

I don't know why I titled it like that. I don't have any specific titles to fill since I'll tell you something in Random.

This Day.. uh.. I don't know. I'm blank. There are things that I should do today. Thesis, Report, Shoot(FILM), and many more.

I have read just right now about CJ'S Online Internship. I'm really excited to do it but I feel very little if I join since I cannot win it. I have many ideas but it feels like I'm.. uh.. I can't explain it. It's all about business Project. DAMN. I'm in a Business Course and I think I can do it. Ugh. I'm dizzy and at the same time don't know what exactly to do. 

I can't say more right now. BUT DAMN. I just realized that tomorrow is 2AM'S Release 'One Spring Day'. OMG. I can't contain my feels now that I remember it. I suddenly became Energetic. kekeke. BigHit is teasing us right now with the Pictures and Video Teasers. kekeke

=BYE=

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento