Sabado, Enero 5, 2013

KPOP CDS Pros and Cons

So I'll tell what I really love and hate about KPOP CDS. KPOP FANS HAVE HATES to some thing in KPOP world you know? But I know love is really overflowing. HAHAHA

Here's my PROS AND CONS

PROS:
Good Packaging
Creative
Unique
ALIEN SIZE

CONS:
Few Songs
Same songs from Previous Album with ADD UP Songs.
Instrumental


So, There. I really want to write everything I love but I think I will just write in general. I love Kpop CDS that has Good Packaging, Creative,Unique,AlienSize. I will definitely buy it if it pass to my Standards. Alien Size means rare SIZES of an ALBUM! The standard size I almost see is the size of the CD but in KPOP, I think the big size I saw is BOAs Only One. Special Ed and Super Junior Mr. Simple. I own Secret Poison CD which is Big as Bond Paper. I really love their Pacakaging and I never regret that I won that (Who does that?)
The thing that I hate in KPOP CDS is FEW SONGS! Aigooo. I think the album is pricey because of Photobook or other things that was in CD.

Same songs from Previous Album with ADD UP Songs. When I wrote this, I think T-ARA's CD. I know that you all know that. They have Repackaged album that consist from previous album and an ADD-UP SONGS. The best Example in here is the T-ARA Funky Town and MIRAGE. I really hate it when they do that. I don't want to buy 2 albums with same songs. I'll just buy and wait for the repackaged album if they continue that.I think Girls Generation is the best example who really release songs that is not the same songs from the album.
Next thing I hate is the Instrumental. I really hate that. HATE TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL. They just add instrumentals to have many track songs to their album. Though the company thinks that it is a good thing for fans, it's even not worth of money! It's okay if they had instrumental for their single but to all? WTH. I'll never buy that kind of Album.

So, There! I may add few for the next days. Please wait for my blog about my ways of buying CD! ^^ Gidaehaseyo!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento