Lunes, Enero 7, 2013

좋은 아침 ^^

Woooooh. I don't know if I'm Happy or not. This Day Subjects in our class is killing me softly. It's not about the subject but the professors. They're killing me. -.- Well, before I put bad words here, let's take the positive side. Here's a surprise now. I.WON.UKISS.SIGNED.CD OMG.OMG Can't contain my feels. I already said that to my bestfriend but because she's in a hurry, she just know that I won only not the reason behind it. When I saw KBS World to the sender, I'm really shaking up because I really don't know that I'll be able to gone this too far. Aigooo. Thanks to gurupop that enables me to be a crazy KPOP Fan who wants their sign.sign.sign. If I did this since the beginning of my KPOP World then the CDs I have will be sooooo many. I'm so jealous to other KPOP Fans whom be able to do it since the beginning of their lives. KEKEKE. Anyways, It's already 6:47 and I should go to school. Even though, the professors are kinda bit annoying. -.-
Anyways, 좋은 아침

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento