Lunes, Enero 7, 2013

Guess what's in my cart right now?

Aigooo. since I'm waiting for 5:30PM to go in a concert, I'll post something interesting. LOL. Guess what's in my cart right now? FUCKING JYP CDS and CCM also. LOL. I'll buy it though it's quite expensive. Sorry if the res is soooo damn low. Since I cannot use my computer in ordering KPOPMART, I used my mom's computer! T_T I want to post my YESASIA, GMARKET AND KPOPTOWN and TTMIK CARTS now but I don't have soo much time to printscreen that. I should do it for my next blog. aigooo. But my first checkout would be from YesAsia since I really want the 2AM Saint O'Clock Limited Edition(I'm really thankful that they still have it. OOOYEAH.)
SO MY PURCHASING PLANS FOR THIS YEAR WOULD BE:
1MONTH- BUY FROM YESASIA
2ND MONTH: SAVE SAVE SAVE
3RD MONTH - KPOPMART (TEMPORARY.) This would be temporary since the free poster is very limited. I would buy this if they have ONLY 5 or 3 stocks. :D
3RD MONTH: GMARKET! I would really want to buy for korean books there though it's sooo fucking expensive. (BIGBANG BOOK AND EHWA 1-2 is almost 50$ T_T)
3RD MONTH: KPOPTOWN
4RTH MONTH: TTMIK STORE! would really want to buy BAEK SUNG JO'S DIARY FOR 33$ including Shipping fee. This would be for educational purposes and.. fangirling? HAHA. 

So, THIRD MONTH will be my first and last time to purchase in three stores. You know why? It's my last month of earning money. HAHA. 4RTH AND 5TH MONTH will be our summer vacation

Since, It's already 5:21, I'll post this up and edit on my free time cause you know, I want to say more about my shopping list!! :DDD

BYE!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento