Linggo, Pebrero 24, 2013

GMARKET HAUL I REVIEW


YAY! MY very first purchase Review! I'm happy that I will review my very First GMARKET Purchase! YAAAY! 
So After waiting for almost 2 weeks, I finally received my very first online Purchase! It's just the seller was slow to deliver it and it takes 2weeks just to deliver it in Warehouse.
At First, I was very nervous because of the Customs here in Philippines. I have read several articles that they    have been taxed more than what they purchased. I'm very lucky enough to taxed just $2.50.

I purchased it on Feb 8 and it cam on Feb 15! Almost 2 weeks! Still Good enough since it was the seller who was slow delivering it on the warehouse. Nonetheless, GMARKET has fast shipping~!

I purchased this for about 72 bucks but they returned 13 bucks because the actual weight is smaller than the estimate dwight. KYAAA! AND I have Book Cash of 1,000+ Yay! I can buy less! again

The Box! Don't be fooled with this big box as it only contains four items!
I nearly squealed because Its my first time to encounter a big box delivery! 

The Sender! Honestly, I squealed because of the Sender. While typing the shipping information out, I was hesitant on who'll I choose between Seul Ong and Jinwoon. Then I remember Jinwoon is now a (virtual) married man so  I chosed SeulOng. keke

Inside the Box. Yay. I told you it contains only four items. kekeke

Welcome to Philippines my Dearly Items. I'll protect you no matter what! <3

THE ITEMS:
Yay! 2AM CD! My very first purchased 2AM CD! I was literally saying "DAEBAK, DAEBAK!" When I'm unboxing it. I really squealed when I saw this. So sad they don't have the poster anymore BUT! I won the poster from someone else so the Package is perfect. kekeke.

BIGBANG'S SHOUT TO THE WORLD BOOK! I'm still not advance learner but I purchased this already! Why? Cause it's limited! Don't want to regret buying this. This is for future references. 
Reply 1997 BOOK. YAY! Sooo damn beautiful although didn't read this. Just for future references.


Ewha Korean 1-1 yay! My very first purchased Korean Book! I bought this because of Hangukdrama! It was very recommended so I tried to purchased and I never regretted it!

ITEMS


Overall, It was very good experience. At first, I was hesitant to buy because I'm scared purchasing online and the Customs here are very scary. 
My next purchase: VERY SOON. I have items in my Cart already. keke.
I hope I won their Review Monthly so I can buy something in GMARKET for free. keke 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento