Biyernes, Hulyo 19, 2013

Customs are sooo..

DAMN PRICEY.

I was really pissed off to customs here in our Country. It was really a hefty price for me.
I recieved my Prize from Korea yesterday. It was really a small box. and yet I was charged almost 7$(P280.00 to be exact) for a worth of 10$ package... and it is a gift. I HATE IT. I was charged the same for my GMARKET Haul last last week and I thought it was normal for a big package but yesterday I was really confused why they charge something like 7$ for a small box. When I bought something online(and EMS is the courier) last January, I was just charged for about 3$ Mind that it was a big box than yesterday. TT^TT  I'm thinking of changing into International Post instead of EMS since they really charged just $1 customs for a small package.. I'm also thinking that If I buy something and their EMS is their only courier, I'll have to think alot and save alot for the corrupt who charge my effin' package. I want to curse something. Argh. 시발! 미친사람!! Sorry for my rant. TT^TT I was just angry and this is my only outlet.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento