Biyernes, Hulyo 12, 2013

MeToday: TGIF

And I'm writing this on 11:53PM which means It will going be saturday fro a few minutes.
Anyways, The reason that I'm not really updating my blog these days is because of upcoming Prelims... and it will be next week! This is the first time that I felt that I am a college Student. TT^TT Too many schoolworks! Anyways, I ordered my Third Haul in GMARKET! in just a few weeks of my Second Haul! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm going crazy.

It's already on Manila~ That means I'm going to recieve it on Monday!

And guess who's my sender? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyways, It's just a shirt, CD and Facial Mask. I'll going to review it as soon as I recieve it. ^^ The delivery was really fast! I can't believe that it took less than a week to deliver it. I'm Impressed. I think I will be ordering again... but it will took months for me to order again (will starve and save) and this time with a tutorial for all of you guys(In English and Filipino)^^ 

I'm really really sleepy today because I slept for about 3-4 hours since Thursday because of quizzes. TT^TT Got a nearly perfect score though. All worth it. But now, I think I'll be hibernating. NO. I've got to do sooo many things today(12:06AM,Saturday). I've got to complete all the contests that I planned to join.

Oh, Speaking of Contest. I nearly gave up in PSYs Wiki Korea last Wednesday because of the quizzes but I came back to my senses just awhile ago and almost ran out of time in uploading. I planned to upload 12+Videos but I just uploaded 7 Videos because of the time. TT^TT Procrastination is another word.

Anyways, I'll post my TO GOs in South Korea for Arirang Contests(which is due on Sunday) I think I'll be writing loads of places that I want to go. I want to meet Kyoung Jae(UKISS' ELI) too. TT^TT I think I will not be lucky enough to meet him although he's on Simply K-POP on Arirang. Yeah. Imagining his face makes me blush. HAHA!

Did I wrote too long. ㅋㅋㅋ Just accidentally discovered Shorcut way of changing English to Kor Alphabet. I have to say I'm dumb in computer shorcuts. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ Yeah. Freely changing Kor to Eng in a second TT^TT Anyways, GOOD MORNIGHT. Need to sleep~~ 

My Adorable KiKi Oppa. What a good picture to end my night~
His skin is like a porcelain. <3

My bebe Eli and his Obsession(Me?! LOL) REDBULL.
Yeah. REDBULL and me will be seeing in a few days #prelimsweek

OngWoon! My 2 Biases before.. Woon is a married man already T^T I can choose Ong as my ultimate Bias now.

Nighty Night My beautiful Boys~<3

Oh, Before that I would like to greet 2AM, A HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY. Better late than never. #5YEARSWITH2AM  I will post my 2AM Autographed CDs next next week~<3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento