Miyerkules, Hulyo 24, 2013

SOMEDAY

SOMEDAY-U-KISS English Lyrics
섬데이 - 유키스 영어 가사

credits to the owner

ALL I CAN SAY IN THIS LYRICS IS DAEBAK!
I never thought my views in life would be changed by one song.  A one song that cannot be compared to another KPOP SONG. The lyrics are very genuine about life. I'm definitely loving U-KISS songs. This can't be compared to a number one trophy. Cannot compared to anything material. I cannot express clearly how much I'm thankful to the one who compose this and of course for U-KISS for putting their effort and their emotions in this song.  I want to talk about the Fans but not.. I should not. I might say something that isn't right to another fan. I shouldn't.

Anyways, I'm listening this once for everyday as I can. To remember that there will be a good day for me, for us. To remember that my pain today is my strength tomorrow. NO PAIN, NO GAIN. ILOVEYOUUKISS! Inspired to wake up everyday and face everything that comes my way. We are sharing one Dream[Their Jap. Song]. Positive mind all the way!

I can tell some stories to you If you like. I recieved my Grade in one subject that I really want to excel but failed[I mean failed to do all my best but I recieved good grade. 89 is beyond my expectation. I really want it to make 92 or 95 because the lessons were very easy, if you study.] When I received it, in some way, I'm disappointed since I failed to do all my best but when I remember "SOMEDAY" by U-KISS, My view did change even I was surprised to myself because I kept saying it to my mind that " I should improve to this. This grade can be improve next time because this isn't high." DAMN. This is the first time I said IMPROVEMENT for my entire life. A new word to me. All I say when I fail is "I should do everything to get this perfect next time. I'll be getting revenge[closer to this word]" I mean, all I'm saying is I should be perfect and be higher than others. but NOW, It's not anymore. I'm concentrating to my own business and improve to myself not for others. Yahooooooo! Way to mature thinking, 수진! 
----
Lol. I caught myself focused on U-KISS Japanese Videos while writing this. HAHAHA. Time to Study Korean and do my Assignments. Long Blog Today? Teehee.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento