Biyernes, Marso 21, 2014

It's been a long time

Hi my lovely readers! WOW. Long time, no write. My last publish was last year, AUGUST! My gosh! Already half a year. OMG. There are things that changed now. REALLY.  I'll tell you in my next posts.

I'm so sorry for being inactive since 2ND YEAR College has been hectic for me (or just because of my shitty connection-.-) My 2ND Semester, which ended yesterday, was really the most busiest semester for me considering that I have my Part Time job which really consumes my half of my day.  I really miss writing here so I didn't waste any time today and just wrote something I want to say. So, for my next posts, I'll give you hints what I'll write(not in Particular Order).

1. My Adventure in going to Korean Cultural Center Office in Taguig alone.
2. Taking a TOPIK Exam!
3. My Goal: To join a Korean Speech Contest next year
4. My Healthy Me
5. My ever growing stash of KPOP CDs
6. Back to Church again
7. My Adventure in Korean Tourism Office in Makati(hopefully I can claim my price which I don't know if I can since it's been almost 1 year T^T)
8. My family tasting Korean Culture
9. Going to KCCPhil office again(Study and to claim my prize)
10. My Plans this Summer Break

Wow. 10 posts and Counting! you know, I really miss writing here. I'll try to write more posts of my adventures as much as I can. As for now, I'll just end it here.

Have a nice night my lovelies! =)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento