Miyerkules, Abril 9, 2014

TOPIK EXAM D-10, Summer getaway

Hi Folks! I'm here again. I just want to write anything today before I study again.

TOPIK EXAM is 10 DAYS AWAY! OMG.

I NEED TO STUDY SERIOUSLY STARTING TODAY. Oh.. after I wake up(still 1 am here).
I still haven't answered last year's exam yet  and probably doing it by the weekends. A TOTAL CRAM.

Anyways, we're going a total ROAD TRIP next week. Yay! Me so totally ready for our summer getaway (WTF. don't know where I learned this girlish phrase ) Too bad we can't go in our clan's reunion in my mom's province (which is on saturday, 19th. My Exam is on 20th.) I really want to go but.. yeah.

Sorry guys if I haven't posted any in my list yet. Probably I'll write one before this week ends. I'll make sure to write The Korean Speech Contest last Saturday. It was a good experience... Although I didn't join. :p It made me more motivated than ever.

Agh. I want to write more but it's already past 1AM here and I need to study for a bit and sleep.

잘가요~ Have a Good Day My dear lovelies <3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento