Miyerkules, Abril 23, 2014

Random Things

Hi. 2:24AM and not in mood to sleep. I'm trying to change my body clock so I can do more things throughout the day but this time,  I remember my blog site and I can't resist to not update here. Hehe. Sorry Guys for not updating any worthy posts because I keep forgetting it throughout the day and keep remembering it before I sleep *sigh*

First things First.

I'm now reviewing/scanning my notes in TTMIK. I need to refresh my brain. I don't know but I have this feeling that I need to memorize (master? know it all? I don't know the right word xD) what I wrote down. (It's weird, I know) but I'm familiar to it but using it like for conversation or to write a diary... I keep forgetting it. I still need to stick it to my brain (damn you short-term memory). I'm on Level 8 now but I think I only know (know means I can use it properly) about 5 lessons per level. NO, I am not proud being in Level 8. I still think I should study the previous levels again until I perfect them. YEAH I know. A WASTE OF TIME. I should have learn new grammar if I'm going to review them.. Anyways, I'm not in the mood to study new grammar this week but I'm planning to continue it next week.

I'm thinking of moving to WordPress. I'll update you after I moved my posts there(hoping it's not too hard or require some bucks to move my posts to my new site.)

See you in my next posts~^^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento