Sabado, Hunyo 22, 2013

A good Boy~

HAHAHA. Don't know why I titled it like that. I'm now listening 백아연's A good Boy. I swear, she's cute in the video. and the song is also cute^^, Mature concept in next comeback, okay? ^^

Anyways, I tried to post something here last few days but I don't know what to say. I just save them in drafts. ㅋㅋㅋ
I just realized yesterday that I really want to post something and stories pop out suddenly in my mind... when i'm not infront of my computer. but when I'm about to write, my mind went out blank. -.-

And now.. My mind gone blank today. TT_TT

아! 맞다! GMARKET is tempting me right now. I'm now craving for clothes. HAHAHA. I won't buy it till I sold all my clothes that I don't want to wear.

Anyways, Manila Day tomorrow and.. NO CLASSES! Yay! I have time to review all upcoming quizzes! Lezz do this! But this time, I should do something productive. I shall do my UCC Video in PSYWIKIKOREA~

안녕~

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento