Miyerkules, Hunyo 12, 2013

MeTODAY: INDEPENDENCE DAY

Yeah. June 12 is Independence Day in the Philippines and it means NO CLASSES. No need to explain more about it though.

BUT ANYWAYS, My Sophomore Life just started last Monday! And... I'm nervous! Professors are pretty nice but you'll never know since you just knew them awhile ago. Really nervous how this school year will go through as I passes them everyday. eeeek. Hoping for new achievement... High Grades! kkk.

Anyways, I'll introduce to you my new apple of my eye. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Who's this person biting his lips? hmmmmm. Mr Ellison Kim? kkk. Makes me want to kiss his lips. Agh. Seducing.
I will make him the sender of my Package in GMARKET. HAHAHA.

Yeah. He's Eli Kim. The mood maker of U-KISS. kekekeke. Known as Rapper Pigeon. =)) I fall in love with him when I'm reading fanfics. U-KISS Fanfics are the best. LOL. And I literally fall in love with his Manly Shoulders! GAAAAAAAD. I recently watched U-KISS Vampire and I tell you, you'll be able to know their attitudes in the show. Because of the show, I'll realize that they are worth supporting. I'm a fan of U-KISS before but after I watched this show, I became more supportive because it's worth it to support them. BUT, I MISS ALEXANDER AND KIBUM! 

Anyways, I started my Korean Self Sudying Yesterday! Yay! I'm really happy to be able to finished 1 Lesson from Sogang. I'm getting ready right now because I'll just about to start my DAY 2. It really feels like  coming back again to the one you love(LOL.) I think my last self studying was ... err... I don't remember but I think it was more than 6 months when I self studied Korean, I mean you know reading books, reading korean conversation. (But when it comes to watching, reading and listening korean, I do it everyday). and I regret that. I don't want to be like that again. =( 
Alexander, My language Inspiration. Yay! If I'm just dedicated as he is, I think I'll be studying my 7th language today. hmmmm.. What do you think? kk.

Well, I want to take this time to update my blog while I have more time left before the serious sophomore life starts. *wink*

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento