Sabado, Hunyo 8, 2013

GMARKET HAUL II: Skin Care Edition

YAY! As I promised, I'll do my Second Purchase in GMARKET. Skin Care Edition~!
This is the box! I was so shocked that it was bigger than the last time. ^^
  
The sender? Song Joong Ki~! YAY! As I said in my last post, I Introduced  Joong Ki as my new apple of my eye~<3 kk. For those who will Purchase for the first time, You can put your bias as your SENDER~! Teehee!
Woooh. Boxes this time~ Last time was plastic and now, it's on the boxes~ Yay! I love Boxes. kk
The first thing I unboxed is Cylinder Lunch Box. I really though it is small but it turns out to be BIG! Aww, men! How can I diet with these? kk.The reason why I bought this because I'm planning to be a vegetarian and diet  through Korean Food~! If you want to buy one, Here's the [LINK]

Next is Holika Holika's VITA UP! Facial Water~! I'm really concerned to my skin nowadays and I'm going to turn 18 next few months! They say that aging starts at 18 and I NEED to do something to take care of my skin~~ I thought I bought for just one bottle. It turn out to be 2! Yay! I bought this for 4$ If you want to buy one, Here's the [LINK]

Next, The Saem's Silky smooth pore scrub foam, cleanser and toner~! (with FREEBIES!) 
I was surprised that I was given 5 Harakeke Mask and Sample of their new Line! I originally want to buy the Harakeke Line but Man, I'm just a student who can avail just up to 20$ for one shop! I'm going to be a poor man If  I purchased the Harakeke Line! I bought this for 23$ and just now it was 16$ because they having a 30% Sale. Awww Man! Should have known early and resist my temptation! kk.
If you want to buy it Here's the [LINK]
Last but not the least is, InnisFree It's Real Mask Pack. [RANDOM PACK 10 PIECES]
I thought I'll be getting same product but hey, It turns out to be different from each other! Yay! I bought this for 8$ If you want to buy it, Here's the [LINK]

It was really fun ordering again with GMARKET.
Date of Order: May 30
Date of Arrival in our country: June 6
It's just a week! GMARKET is really fast with shipping~!
I'll be definitely buy again next month or maybe in a few weeks~!
THANK YOU GMARKET!!

Here's the picture of combined products~!
Sorry for the Mess in the Background~! TEEHEE! ^^

I'll be posting on How To shop in GMARKET in Filipino(with a bit of english^^) Looking forward to that. 




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento