Biyernes, Hunyo 28, 2013

METoday: Thursday!

Hi Everyone! I just wanna update my blog.


What stories should I tell you first? ㅋㅋㅋ

Anyways, I realized that I'm slowly studying Korean this past few days.. I should be on Lesson 7 on Novice Korean II but still stuck in Lesson 5. Maybe just want to prioritize my upcoming quizzes. I should make up this saturday. Don't wanna lose track again like I did last 2 years.

Anyways, I'm planning my first ever piano cover! Yay! Feel like doing a cover and upload it on youtube. Though I'm still sucks at playing. I think I'll be recording thousand times just to make it perfect. ㅋ Well, aside from being my first piano cover, I'll be doing this for a gift to my very very special friend^^ She's a fan of U-KISS and I'm a fan too. So, I asked why do a cover? Oops.. Did I just gave a hint? Lol.


Well, anyways. A short update for this week. I'm really sleepy today and I want to take some rest but I really really need to study to ace quizzes tomorrow~ hm. fighting!

--
wrote this yesterday but Wifi sucks so I posted it today, Friday!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento