Sabado, Pebrero 2, 2013

Happy Hearts Month


So.. It's February and it is Happy Hearts Month.
Unfortunately, My Boyfriends is currently Busy in Korea preparing for their Album in Spring. Yeah. 
so for this Valentines Month, I'm alone or maybe will just Chat with him on skype depending on his schedule. We'll just call or tweet each other later on. FTW! AHAHAHA. It seems really true if the "PREPARING ALBUM IN SPRING" doesn't come. But, you know whose group will Comeback in Spring. YEAH! 2AMIMNIDA~! WOAH. DAEBAK.DAEBAK.SPEECHLESS.HEOL.HEOL.WTF.OMG. I wonder what song will I play for the next 10 years. LOL.

COMEBAAAAAAAACK TO ME NOW 2AM!!

YEW.DAYUM.


I've watched the recent video of 2AM(UPLOADED DECEMBER12. LOL RECENT.)
Although there are no subs, I definitely knew what they are talking about. Just some korean word Understandings  and they're outstanding acting. DAE to the BAK!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento