Linggo, Pebrero 3, 2013

I'm excited to be Polyglot!

WOW. So my mom asked me if I could take Language Classes in this Summer and I said NO YES!
Of Course, Who'll said NO with that? I really love learning Languages~! But I cannot take classes in Korean Language so I think I'll just self study with that since I'm really Independent with Korean. =) Want to know what Language I'll take? It's English and Mandarin. OMG. Mandarin. Really don't know why I chose that. My Innocent Heart with a passion to be a polyglot! So, Why English? Every Post that I have here is English and Why learn English? KEKE. I'm not comfortable enough to speak english. REALLY. I just can express it through writing and I think my english speaking accent is not enough. It's really weird. I, Myself felt really weird when I talk in English. I'll just talk in Korean but not in English. KEKE.
I'll let my video speaks how I'm weird in Speaking English:
This video was my entry for Ibuzzkorea's event "Touch Korea Tour" where you can win a trip to south Korea but eventually and expectedly, I lost. Aigoo. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento