Linggo, Pebrero 3, 2013

My Craziness

So. Hi Again. While I'm doing my research I'll just post my videos that I've made on Touch Korea Tour. I did this last Summer where I was really serious in working out then ruined because it takes this a lot of time to do so, I gave up my work out and did this. I really regret it. ;_;

This is my first Video! I got goosebumps when I saw it after a long long time when it was uploaded. REALLY. I was asking myself why I did this? Is this because of my great love to Korea?
Second Video: My Food Blog. I really want to try it since I love Food Blogging. I'll try this here in my blog too If I have free time. =) or I'll just upload the pictures of this!
Third Video: My Cosmetics VLOG. OMG. I really want this too do here in my blog. Will definitely put up a review here~~
Fourth Video: My Piano Cover. You don't know how much I am happy to do a Cover. I'm still a newbie even though I learned it way back on my Preparatory Grade. I really want to do a Piano Cover but I'm not Confident Enought to do it now.
FIFTH VIDEO: My love for Korea. KEKE.
6TH VIDEO: Koreans and Korean Culture in Philippines~
Believe it or Not.. I even attempt to do a Song and Dance Cover. But I don't have time to Learn that.
Do you know what song? Go Back by JYP and Good Girl Bad Girl by Miss A. AHAHAHAH FTW. I'm thankful that I didn't do that since my classmates will be teasing me like forever! AHAHAHAHAH

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento