Lunes, Pebrero 4, 2013

I'm still wondering..T_T Rant

Right now.. I'm still wondering. why there aren't many people who are open minded to kpop. I mean you know... I always hear in this house and in my classmates when they see korean "Korean OH!" Trans: "It's korean" and actually referring to me to call my attention. I'm glad that they know that I'm addicted to kpop but they are just annoying me. I always hear negative comments to my family. One of it is "Korean nanaman?" Trans: "Korean Again?" It always annoys me. WTF did my KPOP ADDICTION did to you to annoy me like that. You're open minded to American Songs but why not KPOP? REALLY. It make me feels that I want to go Korea and just live there so I just can't hear that annoying sentences over and over again. There are sometimes that I just want to fly Korean and live peacefully there. I use to say always this to my mind "PLEASE LET ME GO TO KOREA AND LIVE THERE. I'LL DO ANYTHING TO GET THERE AND LIVE PEACEFULLY. I CAN BE INDEPENDENT." When I get mad, I always say this to my mind. So back to the topic, You know.. KPOP Fans feel this too. There is someone who will criticize your wants. Please, Let us live happily just as we do from you. Everyone have wants.. you know? Just let us live happily listening to KPOP Songs. Listening to American, OPM songs? Okay. You will not hear any sound vibrations from us contradicting something you want. It's just all about Human Wants.. you know? I There are things that KPOP did to me (in a better way) and I just want to feel all their love. I just want to give something back because they let me live in other way. Because in KPOP world, I feel love. I have a lot of Virtual Kpop Friends and Real KPOP Friends. You'll probably won't see me here Blogging because everything I post is about Korea.
Aigoo. I just want to express my feelings. THERE. I'VE SAID ANYTHING BAD IN MY HEART. I'll die early if I didn't said this. Want me to post things that KPOP Changed me? I'll be posting it very soon and I know it will be too LONG. keke. Annyeong. Just took a break from overflowing schoolworks.DAYUM. DEYEND. *_^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento